Occupational Medicine Center
Southwest Regional Medical Center offers occupational medicine to better serve Greene County businesses. Located at 220 Greene Plaza, the center is the all-encompassing answer for local employers.
Services offered include:
- Pre-employment and regulatory physicals (compliant with OSHA, MSHA, DOT, HAZMAT, FAA and NIOSH)
- Toxic exposure surveillance
- Workers compensation
- Lab testing
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Case management
- Drug testing
- Pulmonary function testing
- Vision screenings
- Hearing screenings
- Work capacity evaluations
- Acute injury evaluation and treatment
- Referral to qualified specialists
- Timely generation of reports to workers compensation, employers and insurers
- Urgent treatment for employees (not requiring immediate care)
- Follow-up for injuries
The goal of the Occupational Medicine Center is to provide timely, cost-effective, comprehensive and convenient medical services for employers and workers emphasizing prevention, wellness, safety, education and recovery.
For more information about the Occupational Medicine Center, please call 724-627-1950.